Invite Michelle To Speak
Michelle is a versatile public speaker and motivator committed to helping people lead more successful and satisfying financial lives.
If there’s one thing she’s learned…
It’s that the right voice and the right message can help people get off to a good start. Frequently invited as the keynote speaker for nonprofits, churches, faith-based organizations, universities and more, Michelle uses her personal brand of collected wisdom and rigorously tested financial strategies to motivate those listening and provide true insight into the world of personal finance.
Here's a list of groups Michelle has given speeches to or conducted workshops for…
- The National Football League’s annual Rookie Symposium for incoming players
- Georgetown University
- Essence Magazine
- Simmons College School of Management in Boston
- Howard University
- The University of Maryland
- The National Association of Black Accountants
- The First Baptist Church of Glenarden
- The World Overcomers Outreach Ministries Church in Memphis, Tenn.
- Saint Paul’s Baptist Church in Richmond, Va.
- Christ is King Worship Center in Baltimore, Md.
- The Bethel Christian Center in Marlboro, Md.
For information on hiring Michelle as a keynote speaker or to lead a personal finance workshop please contact: