The 21 Day Financial Fast
Your Path to Financial Peace and Freedom
About This Book:
In The 21 Day Financial Fast, award-winning writer and The Washington Post columnist Michelle Singletary proposes a field-tested financial challenge. participants will put away their credit cards and buy only the barest essentials.
With Michelle's guidance during this three-week financial fast, you will discover how to:
- Break your spending habit
- Plot a course to become debt-free with the Debt Dash Plan
- Avoid the temptation of overspending for college
- Learn how to prepare elderly relatives and yourself for future long-term care expenses
- Be prepared for any contingency with a Life Happens Fund
- Stop worrying about money and find the priceless power of financial peace
As you discover practical ways to achieve financial freedom, you'll experience what it truly means to live a life of financial peace and prosperity.
Thousands of individuals have participated in the fast and as a result have gotten out of debt and become better managers of their money and finances. The 21-Day Financial Fast is great for earners at any income-level or stage of life, whether you are living paycheck-to-paycheck or just trying to make smarter financial choices.
Financial Fast Templates You Can Download
- All-In-One Sample Budget Excel Version | PDF Version
- All-In-One Fillable Budget (Use this version to plug in your own figures) Excel Version | PDF Version
- Net Worth Statement Excel Version | PDF Version
- Debt Dash Plan Word Version | PDF Version
- 30-Day Spending Journal Word Version | PDF Version
- 21 Day Financial Fast Daily Journal Page Word Version | PDF Version
- Quickclaim Deed Word Version | PDF Version